- No doubt, feeding the needy is a great act of worship and healing for the community at large.
- AFB is expanding its food bank operations to support more families with steady pickups and deliveries.
- Three food hamper sizes are offered to meet different family’s sizes
- The hamper contains rice, pasta, bread, flour, oil, sugar, cereal, coffee, meat, eggs, butter milk and vegetables but we may add more items when we receive more donations.
- Based on this hampers plan, it is estimated AFB shall support around 100 families which equals to 400 persons with total expected donations of $35,000.00
Make a Difference
Hunger is invisible. Did you know that 1 in 8 Canadian households struggle to put food on the table? make a difference by getting involved: donate, volunteer and spread the word.
- To get signed up, simply arrive at the foodbank with the required documentations
- After a brief screening you’ll be given a card/pass. All information is confidential and we assure your privacy.
- You’ll then be directed to the foodbank distribution area to receive your hamper.